In Latin ( Lucifer) as fallen from heaven. The word Lucifer, however, does not refer to Satan anywhere in the Bible. Some see the passage as using this name to describe the king of Babylon, who had exalted himself as being deity himself, after which God would cast him down. The same terminology is used in Ezekiel to describe the king of Tyre. Still, Satan is called Lucifer The Reptilian Aliens which are called Reptoids are proportional in size to modern humans. They have a snake like or lizard appearance. These are highly advanced entities but viewed as being of a negative, hostile or dangerous disposition since they regard humans as a totally inferior race. They would perceive us much the way we would perceive a herd of cattle. They consider Earth their ancient outpost and want to have complete control over it because their planet is becoming unable to adequately support life.
Are you making the Link?
Gravitational Force and Electromagnetic Base
Until a few years ago scientists believed that all forces could be categorized into five classes:
- Gravitational force - the force of attraction between any two objects with mass.
- Electric force - a force of attraction or repulsion between charged objects.
- Magnetic force - a force of attraction or repulsion between ferro magnetic objects.
- Strong force - the force holding protons and neutrons together in the nucleus.
- Weak force - the force which causes radioactive decay.
In recent years it has been shown that the magnetic, strong, and weak forces are all variations of the electric force now called the electro-weak force. Many scientists believe that the gravitational force may also have an electromagnetic base, but no proof exists as of now.