At the regional level, podium finishers can earn up to $850 in prize money. Further, Nissan will pony up $6,500 in cash support for top Spec Z finishers at the 2012 NASA Championships. Further support will come from BFGoodrich, which will be the control tire for the series and will back a contingency price program for Spec Z.
Hit the jump to read over the Nissan press release, which includes a link that will provide still more information on the Spec Z series.
Gravitational Force and Electromagnetic Base
Until a few years ago scientists believed that all forces could be categorized into five classes:
- Gravitational force - the force of attraction between any two objects with mass.
- Electric force - a force of attraction or repulsion between charged objects.
- Magnetic force - a force of attraction or repulsion between ferro magnetic objects.
- Strong force - the force holding protons and neutrons together in the nucleus.
- Weak force - the force which causes radioactive decay.
In recent years it has been shown that the magnetic, strong, and weak forces are all variations of the electric force now called the electro-weak force. Many scientists believe that the gravitational force may also have an electromagnetic base, but no proof exists as of now.